Thursday, March 9, 2017

WE The People DEMAND IN JESUS NAME STOP POISENING US NOW ! ?

Fukushima is only the beginning we got over 100 plus Nuclear Planets.
death on the horizon.wake up shut them all down or we are all doomed if
this doesn't happen now AMERICA YOU BEEN WARNED MARCH 9th 2017. IN
JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN> Most Important Video of my Life
America. We the People the Bosses of Evil 666 is going DOWN !
This is a true Patriot Sounding the Alarm. 1776- Is Truly underway
In AMERICA,& WORLD WIDE Destroying the EVIL NWO & ALL there Fen's
and COHORTS. GOD BLESS all the People Of GOD O-MIGHTY. Acts 2:38 Acts
2:39IN JESUS NAME AMEN! GOD BLESS AMERICA. "WORLD ? BREAKOUT THE NOOSES,
TAR & FEATHERS , MY FAVORITE THE GUILLOTINE. WAKE UP AMERICA ! WERE
NEXT UP ON OPERATION { MUSLIM INVASION} POWER TO WE THE PEOPLE THE
BOSSES OF ALL THEM EVIL ONES ! ACTS 2:38 Acts 2:39 #JESUS
Name ! Amen ! America.GOD SPEED ! Everything I write, is only my
OPINION !"Steve Pieczenik.com for more truther, take heed to all this
fact based truth awakening.America needs to step up and help or disabled with a car,
I WANT YOUR TRUTH and Please you must share world wide.your thoughts
please share. MY Hawkins and all his contacts could help our A American Patriots
LETTER TO "PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP" 45th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA,DEAR MR.TRUMP. I'm Indian,Irish,Russian. but above all
. ."TRUMPS WAR " by, Radio HALL OF FAME WINNER IN
2016.Micheal Savage. Get it. Blue Print To Whats Going On and How to
Destroy Satan planes Amen ? ! I'm A TRUE PATRIOT. A true Patriot
Sounding the Alarm. 1776-in 2017. Is Truly underway In AMERICA,&
WORLD WIDE Destroying of the EVIL NWO DESTROYERS & ALL there Fen's
and COHORTS.Must be brought down by You Leading and We The People
standing up Beside you. GOD BLESS all the People Of GOD O-MIGHTY. Acts
2:38 Acts 2:39
IN JESUS NAME AMEN! GOD BLESS AMERICA. "WORLD is In A fight for it's
lives for truth,Justice and the America Way. REAL Honest FREEDOM. ?
BREAKOUT THE NOOSES, TAR & FEATHERS , MY FAVORITE THE GUILLOTINE.
WAKE UP AMERICA ! WERE NEXT UP ON OPERATION { MUSLIM, jihadist, sharia
law INVASION} POWER TO WE THE PEOPLE THE BOSSES OF ALL THEM EVIL ONES !
ACTS 2:38 Acts 2:39 #JESUS Name ! Amen ! America.GOD SPEED ! Everything
I write, is only my OPINION !" https://youtu.be/hTd1lakX-4E
https://youtu.be/FEY3m-LqZes
This is The Most Important Video's of Truth in my Life America. We the
People the Bosses of
Evil 666 is going DOWN. Also, if I may be so bold. This is my True
story how me & now x wife. I lost her because we were almost mass
murdered in my home in Indianapolis on Oct- 28th 2007. by # evil animal
Gang Members 1 at least Possible Illegal ? Please Read My story of
Survival, by the grace of GOD. Amen.
I am lucky to be alive,after losing everything except my life. as
best I can In. my home #785-241-8349. GOD BLESS YOU and all
your Administration. I would say from down here I can see you are going
on a much needed Firing spree. I would Quickly, replace as many of the
lower 4,000 plus works with like minded People Mr. Donald John
Trump.Your America's Champion.!LOCK-UP,TRAITOR,Anti America's. PURGE all
there Crooked Corrupts Asses. WE THE PEOPLE GOT YOUR BACK MR. PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE. Thanks for your time.Disabled
American .JAMES WAYNE AIKMAN. Hiawatha,Kansas,66434-1543 Apt E-6 #MAGA
#MASA #MGODandRULEofLAWA IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND AND PRAY #AMEN All Also
have also survived brain surgery 2008. check out my
story it needs to be told what illegal's are doing to good Americans
like you and me the 99%.
http://www.freecharitycars.org/users/james-wayne-aikman iv'e been with
out a vehical sine 2009.very Sad since i'm poor and make 500 a month to
be a survivor on .which makes it impossible save for a car,
obummer and all his fens,lynch.Lindy.sharpen.coma Comey homey, no back
bone riobio and,all
there traitors,and every main scream murders of truth, and most of the
obummer cohorts, long list. American justice gotcha all red handed. bye
bye all you traitors and thief's.blm1 blm2.FBI.CIA,Fec.ttp,ttip, justice
liars.American corporation,hiding liars,back stabbers of trump. from
all so ruined and backstabbing is over, the world will follow suite.
traitors will all pay with there lives and will be black balled all
making them Poor. best punishment to the 1%
being mass poor! right were ut hurts most , America is going to be 1st
second and 3rd made ,again bye bye all you evil Sorass Fen's traitors
till your all dead politically.that is All God bless truth,justice,and
the American way Amen https://youtu.be/vp3WsPBp1XU and do end on
something positive. please go to 1800charitycars.org to votr and support
all of or disabled veterans and Disabled American;s thank you America
in advance,real America's should should flock there just to help the
warrior of the honest true American's.

No comments: