Friday, March 17, 2017

Mega starest night ive seen with my naked eye nothing Show on video

mfhttp://www.freecharitycars.org/users/james-wayne- LOOK AT THE EVIL LOOK ON THERE FACES OF THE OBUMMER HOLD OUTS  IN THIS PHOTO AS THEY THINK ABOUT WE THE PEOPLE  aikman WE THE PEOPLE STAND AS ONE> Hi, Welcome to 1-800charitycars vote and promote.Please take the time to read my story as I remember it America.This is only a faction of my wild and crazy life. I would like to share with everyone My true short story of survival.I dedicate my story to all of our Veteran’s, who have suffered and sacrificed for our country. Who can’t get the respect , and help they deserve. “BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE” !and GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE ! In the end the CREATOR wins America.hrere is a truth video I made https://youtu.be/hTd1lakX-4E This will be the first time I have talked about this to the out side world. This seems to be more and more common place then our so called lying agenda driven media will ever report on. In 2007 of October me and my wife were Home Invaded

No comments: