Monday, March 19, 2018

ASSANAGE WHO IS Q 001

HI NEW FRIEND, YOUR NOT ALONE ANY LONG! WELCOME,  WE ARE FAMILY HERE. WE STICK TOGETHER #MAGA

    WELCOME TO 1800CHARITYCARS.ORG  VOTE-VOTE-VOTE  https://youtu.be/2bzFHcrx1pg    CALL ME IF NEED A FRIEND TO TALK TOO. ? JAMES WAYNE AIKMAN HIAWATHA KANSAS. 785-8320 #READ MY STORY BELIEVE ME I KNOW WHAT ALOT OF PEOPLE FEEL WHEN YOUR FIGHTING TO GET A RIDE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GOD SPEED MY FRIENDS. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WORKS ! JUST ASK A PET ? CHECKOUT ME IN THIS VIDEO SO YOU KNOW WHO I AM.ALL MY  Videos for channel UCWoaIGpdkjDJspuVKKwOvug  COPY & PASTE THIS LINK. LOL LOL #MAGA America 1st! I dedicate my True story of #survival to all of our #Veteran’s,

   http://freecharitycars.org/users/jame... I will #Never Be A VICTIM, EVER !!! My New Friends.                                     I would like to share with everyone. My true short story of survival Has "I Remember It" ? yes ?.Being Human with Mega Flaws. I strive Everyday to Better Myself In life ! Somedays i just dont give a #SHITZ AT ALL ! LOL LOL! I dedicate my story to all of our Veteran’s, who have suffered and sacrificed for our country. Who can’t get the respect , and help they deserve.22 #Veteran's a day KILL THEMSELVES. This totally unexceptionable ! “BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE”! In the end the #GOD wins America.  GOD SPEED !                      ACTS 2:38 & ACTS 2:39 #ESCAPE SATAN'S GRIP NOW ! SEND 1 BUCK CASH DONATIONS PLEASE AND THANK YOU #MAGA JAMES WAYNE AIKMAN 1400 N. 1ST #24 HIAWATHA,KANSAS   stopthecrime.net  IF EVER YA JUST WANT TO TALK ? CALL ME 785-241-8320 ITS ALL ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER #AMERICA.  also join me at

 pewtube.com/user/intheendgodwins69  & gab.ai/tippy69  &  SOME OF THESES JUST CUT COPY AND PASTE........................

No comments: