Wednesday, July 5, 2017

"Single American Dude",no bake cookies. Aluminum foil even better.














aikman james










Sharing a little love is the American way, but remember never take
American love for ignorance.In Jesus name Amen!spelling not my strong
suite since my brain surgery in 2008.Sorry!#MAGA, Hears a video i made, and couple other video’s.thanks a million friend. https://youtu.be/hTd1lakX-4E ,& My True Story I Would Like To Share America As I Remember It ? http://www.freecharitycars.org/users/james-wayne-aikman
HI,Cookie
Cooking Video Here, Yummy ! I Draw Wildlife & nature in
colored Pencils. If you give 200 votes to a single person you will earn a
new Badge.1800Charitycars.org gives you 200 votes a day .Also you need
to vote often. If you don’t vote for 30 days strait you will become
ineligible for a car. F.Y.I. Hey My new Friend I been here since January
2015. Welcome, and THANK YOU SO MUCH !Here at 1800charitycars.org ! We
Need AWESOME, GREAT People Like you all. Plus, All the Friends We can
get Right ? Together We Stand, Divided We Fall ! Right ? Say no more?
Truth,Facts,Honesty, are The Hallmarks of a True Friendship In My Mind
and Heart. NOW, FOR SOME GOODIES FOR EVERYONE! The way to anyone’s Heart
is threw the tummy, Yummy America ! This is fun and Yummy, Cooking by a
American Single Dude, using Grandmas UNHEALTHY.Recipe ,God Speed ! STEP
BY STEP YUMMY ! NO BAKE CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER, OATMEAL COOKIES For
Christmas 2016.Just Like Grandma use to make. ENJOY AMERICA! MAGA ! https://youtu.be/9iQKBNV-wYg
TALK WITH YA SOON.Please Check Out My Story,Art ,and Video’s Dedicated
To All of Our Awesome Veteran’s That Have Fought,and DIED To Defended
“We The People” Of The “United” States of America. So We may Have the
Freedom We Have Today.Thank you!! All of Our Veteran’s.In JESUS NAME
AMEN! Big Hugs to All., James, From Hiawatha, Kansas.BYE BYE !

No comments: